8 Best Yoga Asanas to Reduce Belly Fat at Home
It is necessary to do all Yoga Asanas. Yoga starts with standing postures. After this, sitting and then doing lying Yoga asanas. We also tell you in this sequence and you should also do in this sequence only for getting instant results. To reduce belly fat Yoga Asanas are as follow:
How to do Tadasana:
- Stand up straight first and keep your legs, waist, and neck straight.
- Move the fingers together over your head and inhale deeply and pull the whole body upwards.
- The palms should be towards the osmos. Lift the heels as well.
- The equilibrium of the whole body should fall on the toes.
- Feel the stretched between your toes and your upper arms.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and exhale normally.
- Then move slowly to the first position.
- At least two or three of these cycles can be made at once.
Advantages of doing Tadasana:
- By doing this yoga, excess fat is burned throughout the body.
- The body is symmetrical and begins to shape.
- People between the ages of 6-20 years must do this asana. It helps you to increase height.
- Yoga is good for back pain. In addition, muscle, knees, and foot pains can also help to relieve.
- The regular practice of tadasana increases concentration.
Disadvantages of Tadasana:
- Those who have low blood pressure should avoid this asana.
- Pregnant women should refrain from doing this.
- If your knees are having pain, then you should not do this posture.
- The first time you’re doing it, avoid it on your toes. Also, do not do those who have a heart problem or have swelling and dizziness in the veins of the feet.
How to do Parsvakonasana:
- First, stand up straight, and make a distance of about three to four feet between the two legs.
- Then turn the right leg into a 90° angle.
- Inhale deeply and move your arms away from your body, up to the shoulder.
- Then, turning the right knee to a 90° angle will bend to the right.
- Now try to put the right hand on the ground behind the right leg. If you have trouble keeping your hand on the ground, try touching the ground with your fingers.
- Try moving the left hand to the ear at 60°, and look up the left finger. This led to normal breathing.
- Stay your body in this position as much as you can.
- Repeat the same on the left side.
Advantages of Parsvakonasana:
- With the help of this Yoga, the weight of the body can be easily reduced.
- It helps to lose weight in the waist and thighs.
- Parsvakonasana helps to relieve constipation and acidity by improving the digestive system.
- It strengthens the ankle and knee.
Disadvantages of Parsvakonasana:
- If you have severe pain in your knees and hips, then do not do this asana.
- The cystic affected patient should do this under the supervision of an instructor.
How to do Uttanasana:
- Stand up with your legs together on the yoga mat and keep your hands straight.
- Now raise your hands while breathing. Then, lean forward as you exhale and try to lay your palms close to the floor near your feet. Try applying your forehead to your knees as well.
- Try applying your forehead to your knees as well.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then rise up while breathing and try tilting your hands back.
- Then, exhale and lean forward. Do this about 3-4 times.
Advantages of Uttanasana:
- This posture exerts pressure on and around the abdomen, which in turn causes loss of fat.
- There is a feeling of tension in the back, hips, and thighs, as they strengthen.
- Headaches and insomnia can also help relieve some of the mental stress.
- The digestive system works better, causing problems like acidity, constipation, and gas.
- Do this to slim your belly.
Disadvantages of Uttanasana:
- If you have pain or hurt in your back, then do not do this asana.
- If there is back pain as you do this, stop immediately and contact your doctor.
- Avoid having any heart-related problems, hernia, and abdominal swelling.
- Should not do this asana even in pregnancy.
4. Ardha Chakrasana
How to do Ardha Chakrasana:
- Stand up with your legs flat together and keep your hands straight.
- Fold the elbows, then place your hands on your lower waist.
- Try to push back as much as you can while breathing.
- Stay in this position as long as you can, while breathing and exhaling.
- This asana can be done about 3-4 times.
Advantages of Ardha Chakrasana:
- By doing this, the amount of fat stored in your stomach will gradually decrease, leading to weight loss.
- People who have diabetes can also perform this posture. The level of insulin in the body is balanced.
- This posture alleviates neck pain and makes it flexible by bringing tension to the back muscles.
- Those who work for too long should use this posture to relieve back pain.
Disadvantages of Ardha Chakrasana:
- Do not pull the head and neck while leaning back in this asana.
- Those who have problems with squeak disc or sciatica should do it under the supervision of a specialist.
- It will be better if you do not do any posture blooming after doing Yogasana.
How to do Kapalabhati:
- Sit first in the sun and close your eyes.
- You need to exhale slowly.
- Your stomach should get in while you exhale. Just make sure you don’t breathe.
- Keep your mouth closed during this time. The breathing process is done manually.
- Keep doing it as long as possible.
- Round to 5-10 times.
Advantages of Kapalabhati:
- This reduces belly fat and balances body weight.
- Correct digestive tract, which causes abdominal problems to set in.
- Gas, acidity, and constipation may also be relieved.
- A facial cleanses and reduces the effects of aging.
Disadvantages of Kapalabhati:
- This should also not be done by patients with epilepsy, hernia, and breathlessness.
- A facial cleanses and reduces the effects of aging.
- Those who have high blood pressure or heart disease should not do this asana.
How to do Pavanamuktasana:
- You lie down on waist right on yoga mat.
- The hands should be adjacent to the body.
- First, fold the right leg in a long deep breath and try to apply it to your chest with both hands.
- Then, raise your head as you exhale and try to touch your nose to your knee.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then inhale your feet and head to the ground.
- Repeat with second leg also and then with both legs. Do circle Atleast do 5-10 times.
Advantages of Pavanamuktasana:
- This posture helps reduce belly fat and makes it flat.
- This helps to release the buildup of gas in your stomach and to relieve acidity and constipation.
- It makes the spinal cord strong. The lungs also work well.
Disadvantages of Pavanamuktasana:
- If you have pain in the knees, neck, or waist, do not do it.
- Except in Vajrasana, a seat should not be taken after meals, but should not be performed in particular.
How to do Halasana:
- Lie down on your waist and position your hands close to your body.
- Slowly move your legs up and up to 90° angles.
- Then, lift the back along with the legs as you exhale and try to touch the thumb with the ground as you move your legs back.
- You can do this 3-4 times.
Advantages of Halasana:
- It’s a great addition to getting rid of obesity.
- In addition, it helps to lighten the face and helps to relieve those with hair loss.
- Diseases such as constipation and piles can also be prevented.
- Those who have thyroid and diabetes can also do the same.
Disadvantages of Halasana:
- Do not do this if you have problems with the cervical or spinal cord.
- Don’t do on high blood pressure and dizziness.
- Avoid doing this yoga in pregnancy.
- People with heart disease should also avoid this.
How to do Shavasana:
- After all yoga lessons, lie on your waist on the yoga mat and close your eyes.
- Keep your legs one or two feet apart and stretch your hands slightly away from your body.
- The palms should be facing upward.
- Continue breathing and exhaling slowly, focusing entirely on the movements of your breath.
- Then move your attention one by one from your feet to your head and feel like you’re getting rid of all the tension. Each part of the body is resting.
Advantages of Shavasana:
- Shavasana is also a kind of meditation. When you do this, your mind gets focused.
- It helps to relieve stress and feel lightened in the body.
- Yoga helps to normalize body fatigue and muscle tension.
- Those who worry or feel anxious should rest assured.
Disadvantages of Shavasana:
There is no disadvantage of this yoga asanas.
Yoga helps to improve your body posture, mental, physical, emotional health and helps you to live a healthy life. If you are a beginner of doing Yoga then start with standing position, then sitting position, and after that lying position first try to do simple yoga asanas and do difficult yoga asanas in some supervision.
We hope this article helped you to know about Best Yoga Asanas to Reduce Belly Fat at Home. You may also want to see our guide on Why Wearing A Mask In The Gym Is Important? and Best Tips To Make Your Daily Walk Feel Like Walking Workout.
Note: All the yoga asanas mentioned here should be taken under the supervision of a trained yoga trainer.